4Medical Innovations is a technologically advanced biomedical centre with 8000 sqm od GMP labs and operating teathers, and bimed accelerator. It is focused on the most effective use of basic research results in clinical practice. 4Medical Innovations specific fields of interest are cell manipulation, biotechnology, biopharmacy and diagnostics for human cells and genetics.
Visit the website.
4Medical Innovations offers
- Extensive portfolio of flexible, ready-to-use laboratory, development and manufacturing premises under GMP standards.
- Transfer of fundamental research results to clinical practice in accordance to EU legislation.
- Direct access to international cooperation with innovative commercial subjects and investors.
- Close connection and co-operation with clinical centres of university hospital during clinical evaluations.
- Know-how in centralised registration process and clinical evaluations in the EU.
Key partners of 4Medical Innovations
- Manufactures and inventors of drugs and cell-based medicinal products.
- Scientific-research institutions and universities.
- Healthcare providers.
- State organizations, clusters, and associations.
- Entrepreneurs and spin-off companies in the field of cell therapy, biotechnology, biopharmacy, and diagnostics.
Biotech Park Facts
- Location: Ostrava, within the grounds of the University Hospital Ostrava
- Overall space: 6500 m²,
– of which 3050 m² is laboratory and manufacturing space
– and 1400 m² of super clean rooms (cGMP)
– other areas include operational rooms, offices, conference rooms, storage areas, service areas and technical areas for water treatment, medical gas and air treatment.
- Construction commenced: October 2012
- The Biotech Park has been built with financial support from the European Union and the Ministry of Industry and Trade in OPPI Prosperity project 5.1 PP01 / 034..
Specialized laboratory operations and clean rooms
- GMP laboratories for the development and manufacture of allogeneic and autologous Regenerative medicinal cell-based products
- Centre for in-vitro cell testing
- Laboratory for cell biology
- Laboratory for molecular biology and genetics
- Laboratory for Microbiology
- Laboratory for applied nano- and microtechnology
- Laboratory for clinical pharmacology and toxikology
- Laboratory for electron microscopy
- Centre for bio model programming
- Rooms for the collection of autologous cells
- Automated facility for the development and manufacture of cell-based medicinal products